3.5
Turnaround Time

When calling, I get recording that they are busy and try again.Online I see a "live chat" so I write, but then I get a popup that says they are available tomorrow at 6:00 AM.

I wanted to get this return in the mail TODAY. I am guessing that tomorrow I'll get the same recording. The reason for the return is that the color of the rug is MUCH darker than shown online. That shouldn't be my problem, but it is VERY costly to return it.

Lesson learned - I am NOT an online shopper for household goods.Since there is no free shipping on return, I was hoping to get their shipping rate which is less than mine when I go to UPS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of christmas central customer care from Christmas Central. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Christmas Central to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to contact someone. Author liked the most only received product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Christmas Central for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

Ron2017
Buffalo, New York, United States #1276146

Christmas Central is a small family business just outside Buffalo NY please give a second chance and they will make it right. customerservice@christmascentral.com or 1800 433-0038

Buffalo, New York, United States #1258822

Christmas Central is a small family owned business that strives to meet consumers needs.If we fall short, please call 844-726-8297 and listen for the prompts.

During peak season we staff to meet needs of order inquiries, website support and yes address our shortfalls. Sometimes it does take staff longer to answer questions and appreciate your patience.

Please give us an opportunity to serve your needs.Thank you