Featured Not resolved

I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each.I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars.

So I'd get at least six bars for my total order of $14.97 Wrong! For my order total of $14.97 I received 3 candy bars. What a scam!

I found then on a Walmart website so I felt relatively confident that Walmart wouldn't participate in any kind of a hijinks.The website said that Christmas Central would be handling the order, but never having heard of them and attracted by a zero shipping cost, I placed the order.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Christmas Central and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nestles coffee crisp canadian candy bar from Christmas Central was misleading ad , but reviewer liked free shipping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Christmas Central.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Christmas Central to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

Wait, what? The website blatantly told you that you were ordering THREE items. This isn't a scam at all, this is just you being dumb.

So lemme get this straight...

The website said qty 1 candy BAR for $4.99.

You 'ASSumed' that meant a whole box of them.

You ordered QTY 3 candy BARS.

QTY 3 candy BARS arrived at your house.

And you are angry that you didn't get more than QTY 3 candy bars.You're joking, right?

OK, the next time I go to the ATM and withdraw $20, I'm going to ASSume $20 really means $40.And when only $20 spits out of the machine, I'm going to immediately go into the bank and cry WAAAAAAAAA.

LadyScot

How would you expect a quantity of ONE to be TWO? I am confused? If you ordered THREE and got THREE then you were not scammed.