Turnaround Time

Ordered (2) sets of (10) battery operated miniature lights; (1) set of (20) battery operated miniature lights. All DEFECTIVE.

Drained brand new batteries. Called on 12/27/17 to report I was returning for a refund, I was told no refunds after Christmas on Christmas items. It's their "Policy". Had to contact Hollar who had them in their marketplace on-line and settled with Hollar.

Hollar also intervened on my behalf with a refund that was promised on 12/12/17 for the missing items in my order. Christmas Central tried telling me that they were only up to Dec. 5th processing of refunds. I would now have to wait another 2 weeks to be refunded (through Hollar).

WHAT ?!@#$%^^& Christmas Central just now tells me they process it back to Hollar who refunds the monies! CHRISTMAS CENTRAL is a wee bit "shady" if you ask me.

They give you vague, indirect replies to your questions. They seem a little put off by a consumer actually calling them on their merchandise, and not Hollar where it was originally purchased.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Merchandise, Customer service, Poor customer service and inferior products.

Comments