It is ridiculous that the BBB has an A+ rating for this company.The BBB needs to take action.

Any company selling their products needs to stop it immediately. People are continuing to get ripped off every day. Please contact the BBB and any company selling Christmas Central products. They could have prevented this with some basic customer service.

My order was even before the storm hit, so that is no excuse. Instead, they blame their customers for their own problems and do not answer their phones, emails or anything. Ridiculous.

Again, please submit complaints beyond just this site.Thank you!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

I just go an email that says Thank you for joining Christmas Central.I have no ide how when or where I could have joined.

After this week's massive computer hacking, I'm not going to open the email.Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I already reported them and Walmart because Walmart is still selling their ***.They don't care.

Funny, a few hours after I reported them, I got an email saying my order was, once again, shipped for the second time.WTH is this company doing?