I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10).On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been shipped.

When i tried to track the number USPS cannot find that order at all.

As i haven't received any updates until Dec 10th, I sent an email to sales@christmascentral.com to get the information but they never responded.Tired of calling walmart.com no.of times, I disputed the charge by calling credit card company.If you don't want to ruin your festive mood before christmas , STOP ORDERING FROM CHRISTMASCENTRAL or Any sites that they use to sell(like walmart.com).

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Christmas Central and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $91 and wants Christmas Central to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Christmas Central christmascentral artificial christmas tree for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments