ordered item in early november 2014 .received email nov.20th that shipping was delayed because of snow storm {understandable}.

throughout december i sent emails and tried calling which i could never get through to talk with a person. in january i finally reached company by phone , at this time i was informed it had been sent back to them as the package was damaged and that i would have a refund in a week. it is now the second week in february and still no refund.

i am now turning this over to the google trusted stores program.maybe they can resolve this issue.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Christmas Central. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Christmas Central to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received item and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Christmas Central online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

christmascentral
Christmas Central Verified Representative

“I am very sorry that you had a negative experience in shopping with our site.What you may not be aware of is during the week of November 18th, our area was hit with a devastating snow storm that took down one of our distribution centers.

All of our offices and warehousing is located within a 5 mile radius, so this storm essentially shut us down for 10 days. Furthermore, we could not even access the one distribution center, due to all roads being closed while we were in a state of emergency, until 11/21 and had no idea the extent of the damage.

We are a family company, not a large conglomerate, and as you can imagine this put a major shock to our system at the worst possible time.

We got overloaded and did try to do the best we could to manage everything.I personally apologize for the lack of communication, but after that event you can imagine everything went haywire.”