Frustrated and upset customer. We ordered a 12 ft tree and the company only shipped 1 of 2 boxes.

We called customer service to report we only received 1 box and wanted the other box shipped overnight since it was their mistake. Instead, they found the missing box and decided to ship it UPS ground. Then said we didn't request a priority shipping until it was already on the truck, which is a complete lie as we requested it the day before. I'm appalled at the CSR, Sarah T., who mentioned the company did nothing wrong.

Good luck getting what you ordered and paid for. I will never use this company nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

Review about: Christmas Central Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1258825

Christmas Central is a small family owned business that strives to meet consumers needs. If we fall short, please call 844-726-8297 and listen for the prompts.

During peak season we staff to meet needs of order inquiries, website support and yes address our shortfalls. Sometimes it does take staff longer to answer questions and appreciate your patience.

Please give us an opportunity to serve your needs. Thank you

New York City, New York, United States #1248287

I ordered 2 magnetic wreath hangers for my storm door from this company. This product has 2 parts: a metal hook with a very strong magnet on back and a 2nd magnet that is to be placed on the opposite side of the glass panel which holds the hook firmly in place.

We received 2 hooks WITHOUT the back panels!!! With only half of the necessary parts, these wreath hangers are USELESS!!! I've tried sending these idiots an email message regarding this issue & I'm hoping for a favorable outcome.

However, after reading many of the reviews on this company, I seriously doubt I'll have any luck with their customer support department! WHAT A BOON-DOGGLE!!!!