1.6

I placed my order on 11-14-.Still nothing.

Hope it arrives BEFORE Christmas. never again. No response to FOUR emails. Was given a tracking number two weeks ago, STILL no shipping movement.

I ordered early to assure speedy delivery, but what a let down. If they would bother to reply to even one email, it would be nice. I seriously doubt I'll take my chances with this place again. Horrible customer service.

Very disappointed in this company. A bad experience prevents me from being a repeat customer.

I do not recommend buying here., unless you order a year ahead of time.

Review about: Christmas Central Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shipping took weeks, Still no item.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #907973

Same thing is happening to my order.Ordered a rotating tree stand from their marketplace on Wal-MART.COM .

Tracking number is bogus. Called Christmas central got some bullchit about the tracking number was actually some warehouse code or some chit. Will never order another fking thing from them or Wal-Mart.

Com again if this chit is not on my fking step by the end of the week.They took my money and I will contact the BBB!