Hanahan, South Carolina
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered ornaments over a week ago and have not received them.Was eventually sent an email that had a FAKE tracking number.

I sent various emails and called multiple times just to sit on hold for 20 minutes and then be transferred to an answering machine. I have even left messages but never receive a call back. Worst customer service ever!

Christmas is next week and I still do not have my ornaments or a tacking number.I also have a previous ordered that was supposed to have been partially refunded 2 weeks ago; that never happened either.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. iceman123 is overall dissatisfied with Christmas Central. The most disappointing about silver shatterproof ornament at Christmas Central was never received item Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Christmas Central.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Christmas Central to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments