We ordered and received a tree that was so skimpy and tacky.It didn't look anything like the picture.

It looked so sickly. When we returned it, they charged a 20% restocking fee Plus shipping. I called them about it and they insisted on this policy. This is a terrible return policy.

I shop on the internet all the time and I have never had to pay either fees for returns. The re-stocking fee especially is such a rip-off. Don't order from this company!!

There are many other reputable websites out there for Christmas trees.Stay away!

Had an Experience with Christmas Central?

Comments

Some companies charge a restocking fee and some don't.Sometimes it depends on the price or size of the item.

That is the same as some of them having you pay the return postage and some places have free returns.

It all depends on the company.Another thing when you order from a catalog or online you can't depend on the item looking like the picture.

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Christmas Central - NEVER BUY ANY ITEMS FROM CHRISTMASCENTRAL. Christmas Central "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more